Looking for a career in Real Estate? Here is an opportunity of a
Sales Associate Position:
A unique opportunity is available for a highly ambitious and hard-working individual to work alongside
Nicole Bragg, Cairns most recommended agent, writing in excess of 90 transactions a year.
The Sales Associate mentoring program is the best opportunity for aspiring new agents to get into the
industry and gain valuable skills, knowledge, training, and experience needed to set them up for a highly
rewarding career in Real Estate.
It is an 18-month to 24 months on the job training program, transitioning you from prospecting,
marketing, and administration, buyer management to vendor communication and data collection. You
move from being a Buyer's agent/Prospecting to Lister/Seller in a high-performing team environment. It
is the best way to get paid to learn firsthand from one of the best agents in the real estate industry.
Skills and attributes to be successful in this position include:
* A strong work ethic and a can-do positive attitude
* Be coach-able and have a strong hunger to learn, implement and practice new skills
* Very determined, dedicated and committed to success
* A competitive nature and a great team player as success is a team sport
* A confident, vibrant, personable and likable personality
* Immaculate grooming and excellent professional presentation
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a strong customer service focus
* Accuracy and attention to detail in your work
* Ability to prioritize, multitask and work to specific deadlines
* Well developed computer skills and be good with technology
* Be honest, professional, and have a genuine caring good nature
* Willingness to obtain a Real estate salesperson certificate
Your initial day-to-day activities will initially include:
* Client prospecting
* Database management
* Handling prospective buyer inquiries via phone and email
* Preparation of marketing and advertising collateral
* Gathering information on the local property market
* Assist with home opens, private inspections, and building and pest inspections
The role will require you to work on Saturdays with time off Sunday and a day during the week.
Highly desirable attributes (but not essential)
* Previous positions of responsibility, leadership & management especially from a defense background
* Previous experience in high performing, competitive & professional sporting background
* Previous experience as a business owner or working multiple jobs with long hours including weekends
The successful applicant must already have a real estate license or be willing to commence studying a
salesperson Certificate and obtain their license before employment.
I am looking for an outstanding individual who is passionate about real estate to join us. Please include a
cover letter, references, and your resume giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant
experience, education, and interests.
Please send your resume to email@example.com