Freshly painted throughout with brand new carpet, this large and bright corner property is perfect for the owner occupier or investor. Positioned towards the rear of the complex on an end, with lock up remote garage, this townhouse is one of 12 in the complex.
- Generous modern kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher, ample bench and storage space including pantry
- Open plan living and dining with split system air conditioning
- Separate internal laundry (with second toilet and hand basin)
- Huge, fenced corner courtyard with established gardens
- Generous master bedroom with built in wardrobe, split system air conditioning and private balcony
- Large second bedroom with built in wardrobe, study nook and split system air conditioning
- Main bathroom complete with a full sized bath and separate shower and double sink vanity
- Plenty of extra storage both up and downstairs, carpeted bedrooms, tiled living and security screens throughout
- Salt water pool in the complex with rock waterfall
- Currently vacant and ready to go with a rental appraisal of $360 per week (approx.)
- Body Corporate Fees $4,333.34 per annum with a very healthy sinking fund balance in excess of $50,000.00 as at 06/04/22
- Council Rates approximately $2,650.00 per annum
- "Quetta Court" was built in 1993, the townhouse is 125sqm
Walking distance to Piccones Village On Pease St. Located with quick access to International and Domestic Airports, Botanical Gardens the Edge Hill Hub, the Cairns CBD, Esplanade amenities and more.
Don't miss your chance to inspect, call David Hall on 0491 332 700 today.