Presenting you a truly unique home situated under 10km away from Cairns CBD, 16 Whitton Street is sure to entice your imagination.
This entry-level four-bedroom home has huge potential for both Investors & Homeowners breaking into the Cairns Marketplace. Boasting all the desired features you are looking for, with spacious square meterage under-roof and a massive blank-canvas backyard offering the potential for a large commercial shed and/or a swimming pool, or even a separate dwelling.
Set on an 800m2 block with side vehicle access, versatile foundations have been built for future expansion, whilst already accommodating enough room for families. Adjoining the main dwelling is an envious fully enclosed and lockable patio leading to the 4th bedroom & office/teenage retreat you'll need to see in person to appreciate the sheer size.
Convenience stores are located within walking distance, with the bus stop at the end of the street. Trinity Anglican School is just around the corner, and the local state primary school 5 minutes down the road. To all investors, properties of this calibre are in high demand in our current rental climate. The rental range would be approx. $440 - $480/week, with most successful applicants potentially paying over to secure.
Please get in contact with Todd Russell on 0428 643 332 today to arrange a viewing and avoid disappointment.
• 800m2 of Accessible/Usable Land – No Easements
• Generous Kitchen with extra Storage & ceiling fan overlooks the Living area
• 4 Spacious Bedrooms with Fans
• Built-ins & Air-conditioning in the Main Bedroom
• Office – Air-conditioned
• Open plan Living & Kitchen with split Air-conditioning
• Huge Central Lockup Entertaining Patio Space
• Lockable Garage
• Enclosed fully tiled undercover laundry/side patio space complete with undercover clothes lines running the full length of the house
• Side Vehicle Access
• Neutral colour palette & tiled throughout
• Fully Fenced for Pets
• Investment rental potential of approx $440-$480 per week
This high potential property awaits your inspection, contact Todd Russell on 0428 643 332 today to arrange a private viewing.