19 Highleigh Road- from the moment you walk into this this captivating traditional queenslander you will feel immediately transported away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Set on a large corner block with 3 street exposure. This property boasts an array of features that represent not only character but also an ease of living.
There is potential separate living downstairs and allows more flexibility for the larger family, student or guests.
Located walking distance to the quaint village centre of Gordonvale. Close to shops, schools and public transport this property is perfect if you like character homes you will love this property.
• Spacious living upstairs with traditional features such as gorgeous wide profile Kauri timber floors, French doors, casement windows, TIG walls and ceilings
• Modern kitchen with gas cook top
• Large separate lounge with large split air conditioner
• Separate sun room or second lounge and dining room off the kitchen
• 3 spacious bedrooms with wardrobes, 2 with air conditioning
• Legal height bedroom with air conditioning and 2 door built in plus bathroom and other private, enclosed living areas
• Paved and covered outdoor entertaining area
• Laundry, workshop
Fully fenced, Double remote, drive through carport with 2300 mm approx. clearance.
2 door garden shed
Nicole Bragg or Chris Sullivan 0438455631