PRIVATE. CALMING. GORGEOUS.
Be one with nature.
Wake up every morning to the birds chirping and enjoy your morning brew watching the butterflies drift by.
Discover your new surrounds as you're only walking distance from the National Park walking tracks and Stoney's Creek swimming holes . The Rainforest Estate is located only minutes from Redlynch and Smithfield shopping centres and a selection of private and public schools.
The property has been cleverly designed with wrap around verandas and breezeways to capture shade and promote cool living conditions all year round. With the scarcity of land and rising cost of timber these rare, special tropical pole homes are highly sought after.
- New galley style kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking and walk in pantry
- Seamless indoor/outdoor lifestyle with entertaining deck surrounded by rainforest
- Large master bedroom with built in robes, en-suite and rainforest views
- Renovated bathrooms, separate toilet, laundry, and lots of storage
- Vaulted raked cathedral ceilings with exposed timber beams
- Three large bedrooms and office
- 25 solar panels at 5kw
- Aircons, fans and flyscreens throughout
- Large manicured 1461m2 block
- 2 car accommodation with high clearance
- Plenty of storage space underneath
This gorgeous property is one not to be missed. Contact Tarren directly today on 0468 610 186 to arrange your private inspection.