Located in the Cairns State High School catchment zone and perfectly positioned on the border between Parramatta Park and the Cairns CBD, this secure and well maintained first floor unit is move in ready. Located on the end of the building with only one neighbouring common wall, secure vehicle and pedestrian gated access and a remote controlled garage, your lock up and leave lifestyle awaits.
- Central kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and space for a breakfast bar stool
- Open plan living and dining with sliding door access to your own North facing balcony
- Two good sized bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes, the main bedroom and lounge have bay windows
- Central bathroom between both bedrooms with separate laundry
- Single remote controlled garage as well as off street visitor parking
- Split system air-conditioning throughout
- Salt water pool the complex
- Available for immediate possession, current market rent appraisal $310 - $330 per week
- Body Corporate Fees $3,300.50 per annum with a healthy $88,560.07 sinking fund balance across 14 units
- Council Rates $2,650 per annum (approximately)
- Pets an option with Body Corporate approval
- Built in 1995, this unit is 68sqm including balcony with an additional 29sqm exclusive use garage (approximately 9 sqm larger than average)
Conveniently located walking distance to Cairns Central Shopping Centre, Cairns CBD and Esplanade with quick access to Centenary Lakes, the Edge Hill Hub of cafes and shops, Botanic Gardens, Red, Blue and Green Arrow walking tracks and Tanks Precinct. Domestic and International airports are also only a short drive away.
This property is only available to the buyer who acts NOW. Call David Hall on 0491 332 700 to book your inspection.