Located in Trinity Bay State High School catchment zone, three doors down from Cairns West State Primary School and backing onto Waratah Drive Child Care Centre is this feel good, low maintenance home.
Low set, private and secure, you will love the easy care lifestyle in an excellent location close to all that Cairns has to offer.
- Galley style kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, ample bench and storage space
- Large open plan living and dining connected to the kitchen
- Four bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, one bedroom is located separately at the rear of the property
- Generous main bathroom with corner bath, separate shower and toilet
- Second bathroom with separate shower and toilet, also doubles as an easy access bathroom to the pool and is right outside the fourth bedroom
- Small study area off the side of the kitchen provides for future potential reconfigurations
- Large undercover patio adjoining the in-ground saltwater pool and built-in BBQ area
- Air conditioning and tiled living throughout, security screens, carpet to three bedrooms, the fourth tiled
- Secure, remote controlled tandem car accommodation with plenty of off street parking
- Large garden shed at the rear of the property
- New roof replaced in 2020
- Fully fenced 688m2 landscaped block
- Council rates approximately $2,900 per annum
- Excellent long term tenants in place paying $475 per week until 07/10/2021
Only 3.8 km from the Cairns CBD and Esplanade amenities, quick access to International and Domestic Airports, Tobruk Memorial Pool, Cairns North Community Health, Botanical Gardens, Tanks Arts Centre, Red Arrow Circuit Lookout, Edge Hill Hub and more.
Don't miss your chance to inspect, call David Hall on 0491 332 700 today!