Behind the fully fenced, remote controlled vehicle access gate awaits this stylish double storey home. With classic Queenslander features, updated amenities, practical floor plan, generous back yard, saltwater pool, undercover entertainment BBQ pavilion and 6 x 6 meter shed (approx.) this is perfect home for families of all shapes and sizes.
Upstairs Offers - Open plan living and dining area on a veranda overlooking the pool, central kitchen, three bedrooms, the master with study/dressing room and walk in wardrobe and bathroom.
Downstairs Offers - Open plan living and dining, one bedroom, separate kitchenette, laundry and bathroom extending to the pool area.
Further impressive features:
- Spacious two-storey floorplan ideal for growing families
- Internal staircase connecting the two levels
- Leafy green outlook and views to the mountains overlooking Down Park
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces
- Complete dual living potential with separate entrances
- Air-conditioning, fresh paint, new carpet
- Four car carport, large shed and drive-through access to the rear yard
- The property is fully fenced and accessed by a remote control gate and separate secure pedestrian gate
- Large 10 meter (approx.) inground salt water pool
- 6.8kw solar panel system (21 panel)
20 minutes' drive to the Cairns CBD, minutes to parks, 2 Shopping Villages, Sugar World, sporting facilities, Isabella & Hambledon State Schools, MacKillop Catholic & Bentley Park College.
Don't miss your chance to inspect, call David Hall on 0491 332 700 today.