Positioned on a very comfortable 809m2 block of land with full side access, this charming home has been lovingly maintained for over 70 years. Constructed in an era when things were built to last, this home has 4 very spacious bedrooms PLUS extra office space & is ideal for the growing family or anyone needing that little extra room.
One of the first houses built in the area, this home has enjoyed the same owners since the very beginning. This classic piece of Cairns history must be inspected to be fully appreciated.
- 4 very generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Multiple living & dining areas throughout
- Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space with scope to value add
- Stunning polished timber floors throughout
- Extra study/office room, potential 5th bedroom
- Extremely generous sized internal fully lockable laundry/patio
- Retro style bathroom with bathtub & separate toilet
- Massive fully fenced yard, perfect for the children & pets
- Large shed with automatic door, ideal for the boat/caravan
- Front patio, great for entertaining & 'crimsafe' security screens throughout
- Original casement windows, solar hot water & fantastic street appeal
Upon inspection you will feel as though you are taking a step back in time. Rarely do homes in such great condition become available & there is so much potential to make this property your own.
For more information & to arrange your inspection today, contact Daniel Gibbs directly on 0432 606 645.