Highly sort after, in a desirable location, yet rarely available. This beautifully renovated and restored character home, set in a tightly held neighborhood of leafy Stratford on a large 1036m2 block with side access.
This home has been lovingly cared for and is in immaculate condition, perfect for a family wanting space and privacy with the added bonus of being in the catchment area of Freshwater State School.
As you enter the home you will immediately feel at ease and appreciate the charm this beautiful Queenslander has to offer. The kitchen is at the heart of the home and it's vocal point just perfect for entertaining friends and family.
The central living area is tiled with vaulted ceilings and opens out onto the expansive outdoor entertainment area overlooking the private inground pool.
• 3 bedrooms plus sitting area, 2 bathrooms
• Single lock up garage
• Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and beautiful timber cabinetry
• Air conditioned throughout
• Polished timber floors in bedrooms, tiled living
• 5KW Solar
• Large in-ground pool & 7m x 3m shed
• Huge 1036m2 block in Freshwater School catchment zone
Just a short stroll to local stores, restaurants and Library.
Homes like this are rarely available and an inspection is a must! Contact Tarren directly today to arrange your private inspection.