If you have ever dreamt of an idyllic rainforest escape that delivers unique design and absolute privacy, this home will take your breath away. Octagonal in design with atrium style soaring ceilings, everyday life is left outside the door of this tropical escape.
With brand new Invisi-Gard 316 Stainless Steel Security Screens on all feature windows and doors, a leafy aspect is captured from every room in the property. You will feel like one living with nature whilst benefiting from the luxury of modern conveniences.
- Large recently refurbished central kitchen with an abundance of storage, electric cooking and dishwasher
- Generous master suite with walk in wardrobe and updated double vanity ensuite with bathtub and separate shower
- The second bedroom with built in wardrobe is positioned away from the master suite
- A generous third walk through room provides for a myriad of uses including an awesome home office, guest bedroom, media or craft and sewing area
- The main bathroom has also been updated and is also filled with light from the atrium style ceiling
- The sparkling in ground swimming pool with waterfall offers the perfect spot to wallow and relax whilst absorbing the natural surrounds
- Single remote controlled garage, also octagonal, houses the laundry and additional storage including a work bench and allows direct access into the house
- Split system air-conditioning and tiled flooring throughout
- Roof screws replaced July 2021
- Council Rates are $1,338 half yearly (approx.)
- Body Corporate Fees $976.64 per annum with a $49,363.54 sinking fund balance
- 656 sqm block with no mowing required
Located in exclusive Rainforest Estate, hiking tracks and Stoney Creek swimming holes are all within easy walking distance. Only minutes to Redlynch and Smithfield shopping centres as well as a selection of private and public schools, an easy 15 minute drive will take you to Cairns CBD and International Airport as well as the Northern Beaches and James Cook University.
Don't miss your chance to inspect, call David Hall on 0491 332 700 today.