Positioned a short 1,200m stroll to Holloways Beach Esplanade on a corner block, feel immersed in the tropics just minutes from all that Far North Queensland has to offer.
With all the hard work complete, currently vacant and available for immediate possession, this very solid and well-maintained block home is perfect for those looking to unpack and get on with life.
Located on a 692sqm fully fenced parcel of land, the secure yard is perfect for children and pets to safely play. The abundant tree shaded garden provides street privacy and adds to the comfort of outdoor living.
Easy access to James Cook University and Smithfield Shopping Centre to the North, located in the Cairns State High School catchment zone.
- Central updated kitchen with good bench and storage space, electric cooking and breakfast bar
- Open plan living and dining with split system air-conditioning opening onto the undercover outdoor entertaining area
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and split system air-conditioning
- Modernised bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
- Separate internal laundry with great storage and direct external access
- Tandem undercover car parking with dual street access to the property, perfect for a large boat or caravan
- Fully fenced there is room to extend the house, add a shed, pool or other uses limited only by ones imagination and council requirements
- Recent updates include internal repaint throughout, led lighting, ceiling fans, quality tapware, window coverings and more
- Current building & pest report available upon request
- Council Rates $2,800 per annum (approx.)
- Currently vacant and available for immediate possession with a market rent appraisal of approximately $450 - $480 per week
Only 11 kms to Cairns International and Domestic Airports, the Cairns CBD and Esplanade precinct are a 12 minute drive to the South.
Don't miss your chance to inspect, call David Hall on 0491 332 700 today.