Perfectly positioned toward the end of a close, this private and renovated ground floor unit is move in ready. On one side, the large exclusive use paved and landscaped courtyard provides a fully fenced safe place for children and pets to play. On the other side, sit on your patio and enjoy a peaceful, leafy aspect overlooking grass that is mowed for you.
- Fully renovated kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher, oodles of storage and a breakfast bar
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with sliding door access to your own private courtyard on one side and patio on the other
- Two good sized bedrooms, both with wardrobes, the master a walk in
- Renovated 2 way bathroom with walk in shower, plenty of storage and hide away laundry
- Single remote controlled garage as well as off street visitor parking
- Split system air-conditioning, Crimsafe style security screens, new fans and LED lighting throughout
- Huge resort style pool and spa in the complex
- Current market rent appraisal of $310 - $340 per week, vacant possession available from July 2021
- Body Corporate Fees $6,029.53 per annum with a $27,761.04 sinking fund balance
- Council Rates $2,650 per annum (approximately)
- Pets an option with Body Corporate approval
- Built in 1994, this unit is 79sqm including patio with an additional 30sqm exclusive use courtyard and 20sqm exclusive use garage
Conveniently located, walking distance to Piccones Village On Pease St, with quick access to Centenary Lakes, the Edge Hill Hub of cafes and shops, Botanic Gardens, Red, Blue and Green Arrow walking tracks and Tanks Precinct. Domestic and International airports, Cairns CBD and Esplanade are also only a short drive away.
This property is only available to the buyer who acts NOW. Call David Hall on 0491 332 700 to book your inspection.