With nothing to do but move in, this attractive, modern and fresh entry level property is perfect for the owner occupier or investor. Positioned to the rear of the complex with a carport at the back door, you can also access via an exclusive use courtyard from Lees St. This well maintained townhouse is one of 7 in the complex.
- Kitchen with electric cooking, ample bench and storage space including hide away laundry cupboard
- Open plan living and dining, one end opens onto the exclusive use courtyard.
- Two good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, quality carpet and window coverings, split system air conditioning, one with a private balcony, security screens throughout
- Main bathroom with step in shower
- Salt water pool in the complex
- Carport with good sized lockable storage cupboard and clothesline, space for a second car adjacent
- Current long term tenants are on a month to month lease, vacant possession is available with a market rent appraisal of approximately $300 per week
- Body Corporate Fees $3,640.00 per annum with a sinking fund balance in excess of $31,000.00 as at November 22nd, 2021
- Council Rates approximately $2,650.00 per annum
- "North Drifters" was built in 1998, the townhouse is 87sqm
Approximately 500m in either direction to the foreshore or local Friendly Grocer and shops.
Just a 10 minute drive South to Cairns International and Domestic Airports or a further 5 minutes to the Cairns CBD, Esplanade amenities and more. Smithfield Shopping Centre is 8 minutes in the opposite direction North. "The Knob" has to plenty to offer including Half Moon Bay Marina and Boating Club, restaurants, kite surfing and more!
Don't miss your chance to inspect, call David Hall on 0491 332 700 today.