20 minutes' drive to the Cairns CBD, this lovingly maintained & recently updated home has everything you need for the perfect acreage lifestyle. Enter through the wrought iron gate to find a spacious undercover outdoor entertainment area which connects the home to the lovingly maintained, established gardens & forever changing, always amazing mountain backdrop - this is what living in Far North Queensland is all about.
- Designer kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, stone bench tops, walk in pantry & breakfast bar
- Centrally combined living & dining opening onto the large all weather outdoor entertaining area, with a piano currently in residence, the options for furniture placement are plentiful and provide for a 2nd, less formal living area
- Master bedroom suite with walk in wardrobe, luxurious ensuite including oversized basin for 2 & spacious walk in shower overlooking the private courtyard (via 1 way privacy glass panel)
- 2 further good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- The main bathroom has a separate toilet, shower & bathtub with plenty of storage space & also possess a courtyard view
- The generous, internal laundry is a knockout with external access to a 2nd undercover outdoor area
- Separate study or sewing room provides a practical space to keep the busy person in the home under control, there is even a 2nd study nook with built in desk and shelving
- Air-conditioned and Crimsafe style security screens throughout, fully tiled living areas, carpeted bedrooms, quality window coverings including plantation shutters & thermal honeycomb blind in main bathroom
- Sparkling, in ground saltwater pool, paved surrounds, visible from the home
- Generous remote controlled double garage with undercover access directly to the home
- Large 15m x 7.5m powered workshop with wide, separate side gated access from the street
- Established, landscaped garden including vegetable garden & shade house
- Septic to the house, town water & reticulated bore water system to service the gardens
- 5.5kw roof top solar panel system (22 panel), Solarhart hot water system & a new generator transfer switch has been installed
- Current building & pest report available upon request.
Minutes to parks, 2 Shopping Villages, Sugar World, sporting facilities, Isabella & Hambledon State Schools, MacKillop Catholic & Bentley Park College.
Don't miss your chance to inspect, call David Hall on 0491 332 700 today.