Resort-style living within 10 minutes to Cairns' CBD, an ideal location for all buyer types looking for a home that boasts character and versatility. This charming low-set Queenslander offers a granny flat and extensive under-roof square meterage. All the main areas have been modified tastefully whilst complimenting the character of this heritage-style home, featuring a
wraparound deck leading to the rear entertaining area and salt water pool with mountain views.
The granny flat sets this property apart from the rest, fully equipped with an ensuite, private entrance & rear courtyard. This spacious separate dwelling would be ideal for a home office, guests, teenagers, or AirBnB. Set on 660m2 with no rear neighbours, this property is complete with a secure powered shed or man cave and a double lockup garage.
- Split air conditioning to all bedrooms and living areas
- Polished timber floors
- Front & rear entertaining areas
- 45,000L pebble crete swimming pool
- Established tropical gardens with banana, passionfruit, orange, and lemon trees
- Fully fenced and pet friendly
- Crimsafe security doors & sensor lighting
- Powered 6m x 2.4m secure shed with workbench
- Double lock up garage
- Off-street parking suitable for a caravan, boat, or trailer
- 5.5kw solar power & solar hart hot water system
- Rainwater tank
- Rates $2800 approx. per annum
Sitting on the Kanimbla border, close to a shopping centre, schools & public transport; Within easy distance to both the airport & hospital, this all-inclusive hidden tropical retreat is a rare find. Call Todd today to avoid disappointment 0428 643 332!