Positioned and elevated on a corner block in Millhouse Estate, this 2016 David McCoy build presents like a brand new home. Thoughtful design combined with additional features provides for a low maintenance, modern lifestyle. In conjunction with several parks and walking paths in the immediate vicinity and a forever changing, always amazing mountain backdrop - this is what living in Far North Queensland is all about.
- Modern galley style kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, ample bench and storage space
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen which extends seamlessly onto the private outdoor entertainment area with roller blind and TV point
- Three bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes the main has an ensuite
- Large main bathroom with walk in shower
- Internal laundry with direct external access, gas hot water system
- Nonslip tiled flooring, split system air conditioning, fans and security screens throughout
- Quality Viewline window blinds and verticals, 2022 regulation smoke alarm compliance, 3.12KW (12 panel) solar power system with the ability to increase the number of panels
- Double remote lock up garage with extra high access for 4WD or the like (up to 3 meters) and storage nook
- Fully fenced 446sqm yard with side access to the property perfect for a boat or caravan with room for further storage space options, easy care lawns and gardens.
- Council Rates $2,700 per annum (approx.)
- Currently vacant and available for immediate possession with a market rent appraisal of approximately $430 per week
Conveniently located just minutes to parks, cafes, Edmonton Shopping Village, Sugar World Water Slides, sporting facilities, medical services, Isabella and Hambledon State Schools as well as Bentley Park College and approximately 20 minutes to the Cairns CBD.
Present Best Offer On Or Before 8/11/2021 (May be sold prior to).
Don't miss your chance to inspect, call David Hall on 0491 332 700 today.