Set on a 809sqm block in a quiet street, 10 Amethyst Street in Bayview Heights is a very well-maintained red brick home providing you comfortable living in a convenient location. With many features including drive-through access from the garage to the large back yard offering you plenty of space for a large shed & swimming pool this home is a must to inspect.
- Great street appeal with inviting undercover front porch
- Fully tiled living & dining area
- Practical kitchen with plenty of storage space & gas cooking
- Three generously sized bedrooms - two with built in robes
- Modern main bathroom with bath tub
- Split system air-conditioning throughout
- Laundry and second bathroom with shower & toilet
- Closed-in entertaining area complete with built in bar
- Tandem garage with drive through access to backyard
- Large, fully fenced 809sqm allotment
- Established gardens, garden shed & kids cubby house
With local schools, public transport & shops just a short drive away, you will never have to venture too far from home.
For more information and to arrange your inspection today contact Daniel Gibbs directly on 0432 606 645.