Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on a comfortable 656m2 block of land, if you are looking for your first home or a solid no fuss investment opportunity then look no further.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, all with air conditioning
- Spacious open plan living & dining areas
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Fully fenced 656m2 yard, perfect for the kids & pets
- Large undercover patio for year round entertaining
- Side access for the boat, caravan, or trailer
- Low maintenance gardens & internal laundry space
- Plenty of undercover & off street parking available
- Neat & tidy bathroom with bathtub & separate toilet
- Currently tenanted on a periodic lease
With local shops, schools, public transport & more, just a short walk away you will never have to venture too far from home. Whether you are stepping into the market for the first home or adding to your property portfolio 34a Enmore Street is a must to inspect.
For more information & to arrange your inspection today, contact Daniel Gibbs directly on 0432 606 645.