Quietly positioned in Stony Creek Estate in a no through road, this home has been well designed for the Far North Queensland Tropical Lifestyle.
Family focused, the flexible floor plan offers a combined open plan living, dining and kitchen which extends seamlessly onto the private outdoor entertainment area.
- Modern Kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, ample bench and storage space including a walk in pantry
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- 3 further good sized bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Large main bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
- Separate internal laundry with bench and storage space
- Tiled living and outdoor areas, carpeted bedrooms
- Split system air conditioning throughout
- Fans, security screens, window coverings throughout and gas hot water system
- Double remote lock up garage with internal access, exposed aggregate driveway
- Fully fenced 587sqm yard with double gate side vehicle access to rear and garden shed
- Council Rates $2,660 per annum (approx)
- Tenants in place paying $435 per week until 21/11/2021
Just minutes to parks, cafes, Piccones and Edmonton Shopping Villages, Sugar World Water Slides, sporting facilities, Isabella and Hambledon State Schools as well as Bentley Park College and approximately 20 minutes to the Cairns CBD.
Don't miss your chance to inspect, call David Hall on 0491 332 700 today.