Amazingly affordable and just 1.1km from Cairns Central Shopping Centre, this 4 bedroom lowset Queenslander cottage is a combination of traditional charm with some newer modern conveniences. The lock up garage is approximately 55sqm and will easily house two vehicles in tandem or store a variety of equipment, there is also a carport for a third vehicle to be parked off the street.
With a small lawn area at the front of the house, you will find most of the 405sqm block has been utilised to get the most out of the property. Exposure is elevated for those wanting to run a business from home.
- Central kitchen with great bench and storage space, electric cooking and dishwasher
- Large living and dining area with split system air-conditioning connected to the kitchen and opening onto the large undercover entertaining patio area to the rear
- Four bedrooms, three with built in wardrobes and air-conditioning
- Large main bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Quality fencing and retaining walls surround this property
- Current market rent appraisal of $475 per week with vacant possession available
- Council rates $1389 per half-year (approx.)
Situated on the Cairns CBD fringe and close to restaurants, cafes, and Esplanade Precinct with easy access to public transport, bike and walking paths. Approximately 3km to the Cairns Base Hospital and 8km to Cairns International and Domestic Airports.
Don't miss your chance to inspect, call David Hall on 0491 332 700 today.