Quietly positioned in Stony Creek Estate towards the end of the street and with no rear neighbours, this home has been well designed for the Far North Queensland Tropical Lifestyle.
Family focused, the flexible floor plan offers a combined open plan living, dining and kitchen which extends seamlessly onto the private outdoor entertainment space as well as a second more formal living area.
- Modern Kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, ample bench and storage space including a walk in pantry
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and double vanity ensuite
- 3 further good sized bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Large main bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
- Separate internal laundry with bench and storage space
- Tiled living and outdoor areas, carpeted bedrooms
- Ducted zoned air conditioning throughout
- Fans, security screens, roller blinds
- Double remote lock up garage, exposed aggregate driveway
- Fully fenced 601m2 yard with double gate side vehicle access
- Council Rates $2,660 per annum (approx)
- Tenants in place paying $420 per week until 30/07/2021
Just minutes to parks, cafes, Piccones and Edmonton Shopping Villages, Sugar World Water Slides, sporting facilities, Isabella and Hambledon State Schools as well as Bentley Park College.
Don't miss your chance to inspect, call David Hall on 0491 332 700 today.