UNIQUE. TRANQUILL. ONE OF A KIND.
They simply just don't build homes like this anymore!
It's not too often you get the chance to buy a property of this caliber & craftsmanship in such a beautiful, private & secure rainforest setting. Enjoy breakfast with the birds and wildlife! Discover your new surrounds as you're only minutes to hiking trails, walking tracks and Stoney's Creek swimming holes.
This Chris Vandyke designed home is set on a large 1528m2 block and backs onto national park. Set over 3 levels the home uses native Australian hardwood timbers throughout; the high raked ceilings allow for fantastic air flow and the home is often up to 3 degrees cooler than your standard block home, which you would find in suburbia.
- 4 bedrooms with A/C, 3 bathrooms
- Main bedroom suite with walk in robe and generous en-suite
- Double lock up remote garage
- Large open plan living/dining area
- Vaulted raked cathedral ceilings with exposed timber beams
- Huge wrap around timber deck
- Multiple entertaining areas/ fire pit open air patio
- Kitchen with gas cooktop and ample space
- Quiet St (No through Rd)
- Caravonica primary catchment area
- Updated guttering/roof screws
- Ample storage space & Cyclone shelter/storeroom
- Chicken coop
There's also plenty of room for the extended family, with one of my favorite features of the home being the self-contained granny flat or teenager retreat.
After having spent time in the home, you feel detached or free from the rigors of everyday life, it's a chance to escape, unwind and be one with nature.
The Rainforest Estate is located only minutes from Redlynch and Smithfield shopping centres, a selection of private and public schools and only 15 minutes' drive into the city.
Don't hesitate, make this unique & charming home the lifestyle change you've been dreaming of.
Contact Tarren today on 0468 610 186 to arrange your private inspection.