Located in the highly sought-after Marlin Cove Resort, with a short stroll to the sandy shores of Trinity Beach is this attractive, ground floor apartment, perfect for the owner occupier or investor.
Perfectly positioned within the complex, Strombus Avenue Reserve is to the rear of the property providing a tranquil, tropical flora and fauna backdrop. Walk outside and enjoy the breath-taking view that is 10 acres of lush, tropical gardens, homing Australia's most beautiful wildlife.
- Modern kitchen with ample bench and storage space, quality appliances with electric cooking and dishwasher
- Open plan living and dining with split system air conditioning
- Master bedroom with ensuite and access to the private patio
- Both bedrooms generously sized with built in robes and split system air conditioning
- Single car space in carport with plenty of visitor parking available onsite
- Complex complete with tennis court, two pools, sauna, jacuzzi spa, tour desk and BBQ facilities
- Great body corporate committee that are very productive and helpful
- Current tenant in place paying $350 per week until 11/04/2022
- Body Corporate Fees $8,892.00 per annum with a very healthy sinking fund balance in excess of $420,000.00
- Council Rates approximately $2,650.00 per annum
Short 700m walk to Trinity Beach's shops, restaurants and Esplanade. Easy access to James Cook University, Trinity Anglican School, and Smithfield Shopping Centre. 20 minutes to Cairns International and Domestic Airports and Botanical Gardens, the Cairns CBD and Esplanade precinct are only 20km away.
Don't miss out on your chance to inspect call David Hall on 0491 332 700 or Montana Riley on 0435 947 017 today!