19 Dungarvan Drive offers a flat and usable 795sqm block of land with a shed, double carport, pool and large gates offering rear access and full use of the expansive land size.
Being recently refreshed, the inclusion of CrimSafe style screens throughout is met with a fully airconditioned interior and carpeted bedrooms all with built in robes.
In close proximity to shops, a variety of schools, childcare, parklands and public transport, this solid single level property set on a corner block is a must to inspect.
A tropical in ground pool surrounded with established gardens sits adjacent to a paved, open and undercover entertaining area offering a stunning outlook to the surrounding mountain ranges.
- 3 carpeted bedrooms with built in robes and split system air conditioning
- Large centrally located bathroom with seperate toilet
- Seperate internal laundry with direct access to the exterior of the home
- Living and dining spaces cleverly positioned around the kitchen for ultimate functionality
- Huge fenced yard with shed, secure fencing and rear access
- Tropical in ground pool with entertaining area
- Double remote garage with access to the rear yard
This family home lends itself to a move in and don't do a thing lifestyle with ample space for pets, children, outdoor enthusiasts and everything in between.
*Property tenanted until Dec 22, weekly rent $500.00*
Certain to be sought after, don't delay in inspecting.
Contact Emma on 0438 777 995