Maybe you are tired of the hustle and bustle of the city, or maybe you have always dreamed of a beach lifestyle? Well, this is an opportunity you simply cannot miss. If you have taken one lesson in life from the crazy year we have had, then you will know that we can indeed live a relaxed and not so 'crazy' lifestyle. This might be the time to seek out that exact way of life…the beach life!
With complete beach front access this executive home has literally nothing for you to do but pack up and move in! This is no ordinary beach shack; this amazing home has all the comfort and lifestyle mod con's you could ever need.
The beach is literally at your back door, only a 70m walk amongst beautifully established shady trees and you are straight onto the beach where morning and afternoon walks will soon become a daily habit. This sleepy little beachside town is a lifestyle change.
There is also a great opportunity to have this home rented in a holiday let arrangement where you can take advantage of an income but also enjoy the home when it suits you. Only 77kms from Cairns a beachfront home of this calibre and in this price range are as rare as they come.
Other features include:
• Three spacious bedrooms
• Two beautifully designed bathrooms
• Neutral colour palette throughout
• Study nook
• Massive 10x10x4m block shed with powered workshop, space for boats and caravan's.
• Enough parking space for another four cars
• 12x9m tiled and undercover entertaining area with cathedral ceilings taking in that beautiful ocean view
• Tiled, air-conditioned, granite benchtops and screened throughout.
• 5kw solar with solar hot water and wired for generator.
• Town water and irrigation bore
• Quality Smeg and De Longhi appliances
• Work from home with ease with fast NBN connectivity
• All located only 77kms from Cairns
There is so much more on offer with this home and is a must to inspect, you will not be disappointed. With a relaxed feel, easy to maintain and an immediate feeling of disconnect. What more could you possible crave right now?