A very rare acreage opportunity within the friendly township of Malanda, this property will impress all buyers with the secluded luxury of your very own waterfall and swimming hole. Come and see why this property has been loved for 20+ years. If you're lucky you may even capture a glimpse of local Platypus & Tree Kangaroos from the back patio.
Situated on 4.47 acres, this stunning all purpose property boasts plenty of potential for its new owner/s. The spacious home has ample room for growth to accommodate families, perfect for a peaceful retirement or a great investment opportunity with tenants that are more than happy to continue renting. This is your chance to purchase within arguably the most picturesque area on the tablelands. Come explore the warmth this beautiful community has to offer; you'll feel right at home!
- Single bay 6m x 7.5m shed (next to garage)
- 4.47 Acres or 1.81 hectres
- 7m x 9.5m powered shed
- New Guinea rosewood solid timber Kitchen
- Great entertaining patio space
- Concrete pathway & veranda wrapping the home
- Abundance of lumber and fruit trees
- Rainwater pumped fresh from the creek
- Additional tanks for endless fresh water supply
- Ample amounts of storage space
- Split system air-conditioning
- Gas cook-top
- Fire place
Call Todd Russell on 0428 643 332 today to confirm your chance to view this spectacular property and see why more people are making the move to secure acreage while it lasts!