Located in the exclusive freehold community of The Village Edge, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom home has a contemporary interior with quality finishes. With nothing to do this attractive, modern and bright property is perfect for the owner occupier or investor.
- Central galley style kitchen with composite stone benchtops and clever storage space, electric cooking, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Open plan living and dining with split system air conditioning opening onto the undercover outdoor entertaining with no rear neighbours
- Master suite with walk through wardrobe, ensuite with step in shower and split system air conditioning
- Two further good size bedrooms, one with built in wardrobes and split system air conditioning
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath. The toilet is also separate with hand basin
- Study nook, linen closet and garage storage area makes clutter free living easy
- Separate internal laundry with direct external access
- Double remote lock up garage
- Tile flooring, fans and security screens throughout, NBN Fibre to the premises
- Established low maintenance landscaped gardens, securely fenced rear yard, synthetic grass to the front and rear
- Council Rates $2,900 per annum
- Currently rented at $510 per week until November 11th, 2022 with a current market rent appraisal of $550 - $560 per week
- Built in 2018 the property is 256sqm
- Located within the sought after Edge Hill State School catchment zone
Walking distance to Piccones Village On Pease St. Located with quick access to International and Domestic Airports, Botanical Gardens the Edge Hill Hub, the Cairns CBD, Esplanade amenities and more.
Don't miss your chance to inspect, call David Hall on 0491 332 700 today.