This delightful top floor 1 bedroom fully furnished apartment with balcony overlooking private pool and garden area is located in the tightly held hospital precinct area.
Currently vacant and available for immediate possession, the enviable rental history would suit entry level investors with the previous tenant paying $325 per week rent and a current long term market rent appraisal of $330 - $340 per week.
Located within easy walking distance of the Cairns CBD and two streets back from the vibrant Esplanade precinct, this top floor apartment is 2 levels up and on the end providing greater privacy, an extra window in the bathroom and a superior outlook.
- Generous kitchen with electric cooking and excellent storage options
- Main living and dining area with new Fujitsu 5Kw split system air-conditioning opening onto balcony
- Good sized bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Bathroom with step in shower and internal laundry
- Tiled flooring throughout
- Allocated car space in secure carpark with remote vehicle access and pin code pedestrian access
- Private swimming pool surrounded by landscaped tropical gardens at rear of complex
- Body Corporate Fees $2,616.66 per annum with a sinking fund balance more than $76,800.00 as at 27/06/2022 with 15 lots in the complex
- Council Rates approximately $2,650.00 per annum
- "Central Park Apartments" were built in 1994, the unit is 40sqm with an additional 20sqm (approx.) exclusive use car space
Located in the Parramatta Park and Cairns State High School catchments there are also a number of private schools and TAFE nearby. The perfect home base, this property is positioned for quick access to all of the Cairns CBD and Esplanade amenities including medical, shopping as well as International and Domestic Airports.
Don't miss your chance to inspect, call David Hall on 0491 332 700 today.