Perfectly positioned a short 900m stroll to Holloways Beach Esplanade and possessing a rainforest aspect, feel immersed in the tropics just minutes from all that Far North Queensland has to offer. Baronia Reserve is to the rear of the property providing a tranquil, tropical flora and fauna backdrop.
This solid, feel good family home on an 840sqm parcel of land provides a generous and secure yard, perfect for children and pets to safely play. The flexible floorplan is perfect home for families of all shapes and sizes, a separate wing separated by a breezeway provides a granny flat, teenagers retreat or potential for additional income.
Easy access to James Cook University and Smithfield Shopping Centre to the North, located in the Cairns State High School catchment zone.
- Central galley kitchen with great bench and storage space, electric cooking and a space for the dishwasher
- Joined living and dining with split system air conditioning opening onto the undercover outdoor entertaining breezeway area leading to the in ground saltwater pool
- Main house with 4 good sized bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes, 1 with air conditioning
- Main bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate 5th bedroom with built in wardrobe, laundry/kitchenette area and second bathroom
- Double undercover car parking with wide side access to the rear of the property perfect for a large boat or caravan with room for further storage space options
- Recent updates include internal repaint throughout, new carpet to the bedrooms, led lighting, ceiling fans, window coverings and more
- Current building & pest report available upon request
- Council Rates $2,800 per annum (approx.)
- Currently vacant and available for immediate possession with a market rent appraisal of approximately $575 per week
Only 11 kms to Cairns International and Domestic Airports, the Cairns CBD and Esplanade precinct are a 12 minute drive to the South.
Don't miss your chance to inspect, call David Hall on 0491 332 700 today.