Positioned in a quite street and elevated towards the foothills of Lamb Range, this low maintenance, modern home awaits. With several parks and walking paths in the immediate vicinity and a forever changing always amazing mountain backdrop - this is what living in Far North Queensland is all about.
Focused on functionality, the flexible floor plan offers a combined open plan and freshly painted living, dining and kitchen which extends seamlessly onto the private outdoor entertainment area.
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking, room for a dishwasher, ample bench and storage space, overlooking the entertainment area and fully fenced yard with heaps of room for a pool, kids play equipment and more
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and recently updated double vanity ensuite.
- 3 further good-sized bedroom all with built in wardrobes
- Large main bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
- Internal laundry with direct external access
- Tiled living areas, brand new carpet to the bedrooms
- Split system air conditioning to main living and master bedroom, fans and security screens throughout
- Double remote lock up garage
- Fully fenced 700sqm yard with wide side access to the rear of the property perfect for a large boat or caravan with room for further storage space options, easy care lawns and gardens, elevated from the street
- Council Rates $2,700 per annum (approx.)
- Immediate possession available with a rental appraisal of $480 per week (approx.)
- Owner occupier neighbours on both sides
Conveniently located just minutes to parks, cafes, Edmonton Shopping Village, Sugar World Water Slides, sporting facilities, medical services, Isabella and Hambledon State Schools as well as Bentley Park College and approximately 20 minutes to the Cairns CBD.
Don't miss your chance to inspect, call David Hall on 0491 332 700 today.