Located within easy walking distance of the Cairns CBD and one street back from the vibrant Esplanade precinct, this stylishly renovated ground floor property is ideal for the owner occupier or astute investor.
Investors take note, the current gross rental return is over 8% per annum.
Owner occupiers take note, vacant possession is a possibility.
With contemporary charcoal tiled flooring, cool white walls and timber accents, the décor is fresh and befitting the busy urban person craving a low maintenance, lock up and leave lifestyle.
- Modern kitchen with composite stone benchtop, electric cooking and excellent storage options including soft close drawers
- Main living and dining area with high ceilings and split system air-conditioning
- Spacious bedroom with built in wardrobe and air-conditioning
- Updated bathroom with step in shower and internal laundry
- Rear door keyless entry
- Tiled flooring and security screens throughout, allocated car space
- Recently renovated swimming pool in the complex
- Current tenant paying $375 per week rent with the current lease ending June 20th, 2022
- Body Corporate Fees $2,947.68 per annum with a sinking fund balance more than $12,000.00 as at 20/04/2022 with 12 lots in the complex
- Council Rates approximately $2,650.00 per annum
- " San Antone" was built in the 1970's, the unit is 50.2sqm with an additional 13sqm exclusive use car space
Located in the Parramatta Park and Cairns State High School catchments there are also a number of private schools and TAFE nearby. The perfect home base, this property is positioned for quick access to all of the Cairns CBD and Esplanade amenities including medical, shopping as well as International and Domestic Airports..
Don't miss your chance to inspect, call David Hall on 0491 332 700 today.