Have you ever considered yourself a budding restaurateur, or maybe you are experienced?
Would you like an opportunity to renovate 3 ground floor studio apartments, or perhaps create one large apartment?
Do you have other ideas for this unique proposition?
Formerly the bustling "Kings Restaurant on McLeod", this walk in walk out opportunity is waiting for you. Located in the Cairns Holiday Lodge and walking distance to the Cairns CBD and Esplanade amenities, location and exposure is everything.
- 3 titles, formerly the property was 3 x 36sqm studio apartments
- An additional 119sqm of exclusive use is part of the 3 titles
- What you see is what you get. From the cool rooms and coffee machine to the knives, forks and condiment shakers, it's all yours
- Overlooking in ground salt water pool
- Plenty of on and off street parking, public transport a stone's throw away
- Council Rates are 3 X $2,650 per annum (approx.)
- Body Corporate Fees 3 x $7,483.19 per annum with over $100,000 in sinking and administration funds (approx.)
Walking distance to the Cairns CBD and Esplanade amenities, Tobruk Memorial Pool, Cairns North Community Health and Cairns Base Hospital, Cairns State High and Parramatta Park school catchment zones. Located with quick access to International and Domestic Airports, Botanical Gardens the Edge Hill Hub and more.
Fortune Favours the Brave, call David Hall on 0491 332 700 to book your inspection today!