Located in very popular Redlynch is this cute as a button, Queenslander home. Possessing all the character of times past with high ceilings, T&G ceiling and walls and casement windows with updated amenities and a practical floorplan, this feel-good home is move in ready.
Legend has it this house was moved to Redlynch from Cairns City and some of the surrounding trees were part of the old school playground. Renovations were overseen by an architect to ensure the character was not lost. Whilst the house is believed to be 70-80 years old, in the last 20 years it has been re-roofed, re-plumbed and re-wired.
- Central kitchen with ample bench and storage space, electric cooking and dishwasher
- Large dining and family room with split system air-conditioning and direct access to the front undercover veranda area
- Second living area approximately 9 meters long which also has direct access to the front veranda
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and split system air-conditioning
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are also large, one has a huge bank of built-in wardrobes and air-conditioning
- Main bathroom with shower over bathtub
- Separate large internal laundry
- The front undercover veranda area looks out across vacant grassland to a picturesque mountain backdrop
- Fully Fenced 585sqm landscaped block with remote gate access, plenty of side access for a boat or caravan and a paved outdoor area, the corner block means there are no real immediate neighbours
- Council rates approximately $2,800 per annum
A short 300m stroll to the Red Beret and Redlynch Village shops. 2.5km to Freshwater State School, 1.3km to Redlynch Central Shopping Centre and an approximate 14 minutes to Cairns International and Domestic Airports and Botanical Gardens, the Cairns CBD and Esplanade precinct are only 12km away.
With several parks and walking paths in the immediate vicinity and a forever changing always amazing mountain backdrop, this is what living in Far North Queensland is all about.
Don't miss out on your chance to inspect call David Hall on 0491 332 700 today!