Positioned on a corner style block with close to 60 meters of street frontage this low maintenance, modern home was built in 2016. With several parks and walking paths in the immediate vicinity and a forever changing, always amazing mountain backdrop - this is what living in Far North Queensland is all about.
Focussed on functionality, the flexible floor plan offers a combined open plan living, dining and kitchen which extends seamlessly onto the private outdoor entertainment area.
- Modern galley style kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, ample bench and storage space, overlooking the entertainment area and fully fenced yard with heaps of room for a pool, kids play equipment and more
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- 3 further good sized bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Large main bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
- Internal laundry with direct external access, gas hot water
- Tiled living areas, carpeted bedrooms
- Split system air conditioning, fans, security screens and window coverings throughout
- Double remote lock up garage
- Fully fenced 782sqm yard with wide side access to the rear of the property perfect for a large boat or caravan with room for further storage space options, easy care lawns and gardens and garden shed, elevated from the street
- Council Rates $2,700 per annum (approx.)
- Solid tenants in place paying $440 per week until 03/09/2022
Conveniently located just minutes to parks, cafes, Edmonton Shopping Village, Sugar World Water Slides, sporting facilities, medical services, Isabella and Hambledon State Schools as well as Bentley Park College and approximately 20 minutes to the Cairns CBD.
Don't miss your chance to inspect, call David Hall on 0491 332 700 today.