Possessing traditional charm this classic, beautifully renovated highset Queenslander with 2.8 meter ceilings, casement windows and tulip oak floors has the addition of comfort with modern conveniences like split system air-conditioning, modern cooking and tastefully appointed bathrooms.
Located on the Cairns CBD fringe and currently collecting $700 a week in rent, the myriad of future configurations and uses is limited only by ones imagination and council requirements.
Upstairs Features Include:
- Open plan living and dining room with and split system air-conditioning
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and electric cooking
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes, all with air-conditioning
- Spacious bathroom with shower over bathtub and separated toilet
- Separate entrances to the front and rear allowing for independent living and working opportunities
Downstairs Features Include:
- Large built in, lined and weatherproof multipurpose area with 3 separate storage rooms connected by a large open plan storage and utility area, all with air conditioning
- Second renovated bathroom with step in shower
- Hard wearing commercial grade vinyl flooring
- Security screens on doors and windows also with separate entrances to the front and rear
- Large concreted, undercover rear entertaining area
- Tandem off street parking, fully fenced with established, low maintenance gardens
- Council Rates $2,800 per annum (approx.), current owners' insurance $280 per month
- Vacant possession available, or the current tenants can be renewed for a 12 month period
Situated approximately 2 kms from the Cairns CBD and close to restaurants, cafes, and Esplanade Precinct with easy access to public transport, bike and walking paths. Approximately 3km to the Cairns Base Hospital and 8km to Cairns International and Domestic Airports.
Do not miss your chance to inspect, access is limited, call David Hall on 0491 332 700 or Daniel Gibbs on 0432 606 645 for further information.
Offers considered prior to Auction.
(Please note due to tenancy requirements the images provided are indicative of how the property presents)