With no side neighbours and at the end of a close, your new home awaits.
Freshly painted inside and out and with a huge list of updates and replacements, be one of the first to inspect this like new, quality built home. The flexible floor plan offers a combined open plan living, dining and kitchen which extends seamlessly onto the private outdoor entertainment area.
- Well equipped kitchen with stone bench tops, near new gas cooktop, brand new electric oven, dishwasher and ample storage options including a walk in pantry
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Three further good sized bedroom all with built in wardrobes
- Generous main bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
- Internal laundry with direct rear yard access
- Tiled living and outdoor areas, brand new carpet to the bedrooms
- Split system air conditioning throughout, all have just been serviced
- Security screens, ceiling fans and gas hot water
- Double remote lock up garage with extra storage
- Exposed aggregate driveway and pedestrian path
- Fully fenced 500m2 yard
- Council Rates $2,600 per annum (approx)
- Current rental appraisal $420 - $440 per week
Just minutes to parks, cafes, Piccones and Edmonton Shopping Villages, Sugar World Water Slides, sporting facilities, Isabella and Hambledon State Schools as well as Bentley Park College.
Don't miss your chance to inspect, call David Hall on 0491 332 700 today.